Why park with Parkmobile in Brussels?
- Start and stop your parking session with the smartphone app or by sending a text to 4810;
- Pay per minute and only for the actual parking time;
- Pay at the end of each month by direct debit or credit card;
- Gain insight into all your parking activities and costs;
- No more loose change or bank cards required;
- Avoid parking fines;
- No subscription required.
Day trip to Brussels? Visit the ‘Parc de Bruxelles’ (Warandepark), the largest park in Brussels, surrounded by the Belgian Parliament, the Royal Palace and the Royal Circus. Brussels is also known for ‘Manneken Pis’, the ‘Atomium’, the Cathedral of Saints Michel and Saint Gudule, the Museum of Musical Instruments or the Horta Museum. Finish your day with a snack and a drink on the ‘Grote Markt’ square.