Why park with Parkmobile in Lier?
- Start and stop your parking session with the smartphone app or by sending a text to 4810;
- Pay per minute and only for the actual parking time;
- Pay at the end of each month by direct debit or credit card;
- Gain insight into all your parking activities and costs;
- No more loose change or bank cards required;
- Avoid parking fines;
- No subscription required.
Lier is known for its religious structures such as the Beguinage, the modern Holy Hart Church, the 14th century St. Gummarus Church, the Saint-Peter’s Chapel, and the Town Hall. Lier also offers many museums such as the Timmermans-Opsomerhuis museum, the House of Oscar and the Zimmer Museum, which is dedicated to the Zimmer Tower. Lier has annual events like the ‘Novemberfoor’ (the fair of Lier) and the Sint-Gummarus procession.