Why park with Parkmobile in Temse?
- Start and stop your parking session with the smartphone app or by sending a text to 4810;
- Pay per minute and only for the actual parking time;
- Pay at the end of each month by direct debit or credit card;
- Gain insight into all your parking activities and costs;
- No more loose change or bank cards required;
- Avoid parking fines;
- No subscription required.
You’ll find the largest bridge in Belgium in Temse: the Scheldt bridge. These two bascule bridges span the river Scheldt and are respectively 365 and 374 metres long. The city also has many attractions like the ‘De Klokke’ house, ‘the statue of Emma’, ‘the Tuysscher and Azijnzeker’ by the sculptor Valeer Peirsman. The ‘city of history’ also has annual events such as ‘Temse in the clouds’ and the carillon concert.