Why park with Parkmobile in Torhout?
- Start and stop your parking session with the smartphone app or by sending a text to 4810;
- Pay per minute and only for the actual parking time;
- Pay at the end of each month by direct debit or credit card;
- Gain insight into all your parking activities and costs;
- No more loose change or bank cards required;
- Avoid parking fines;
- No subscription required.
Ever since Roman times, Torhout has been intensively inhabited by people and this is reflected in the architecture of the city. In the courtyard of Torhout you can find the ‘Grote Markt’ square, which started in the middle ages. Here you can have a snack and a drink at one of the many restaurants. In addition, you will find lots of historical buildings and churches in Torhout, including the Romanesque Saint Peters Church and the old hospital ‘Ten Walle’, Both originated from the 12th century.