Why park with Parkmobile in Ypres?
- Start and stop your parking session with the smartphone app or by sending a text to 4810;
- Pay per minute and only for the actual parking time;
- Pay at the end of each month by direct debit or credit card;
- Gain insight into all your parking activities and costs;
- No more loose change or bank cards required;
- Avoid parking fines;
- No subscription required.
Planning a day trip to the ‘City of Cats’? That’s the nickname of Ypres, where there’s a cat parade every second Sunday in May. Despite the fact that Ypres has been destroyed several times during battles against the Germans, the inhabitants of Ypres managed to rebuild it in its original state. Attractions like ‘In Flanders Fields Museum’, the Menin Gate, the Cloth Hall and the Municipal Museum of Education can’t be missed if you’re interested in the history of the city.